Life today is often busy, and it can be difficult to take time to have a greater understanding of what is happening. Psychotherapy can assist you to gain insight and awareness into issues and difficulties that are currently being experienced, identifying your strengths and resources to make changes.
Some of the concerns bought to therapy are: -
- Depression and Anxiety
- Self Esteem Issues and Personal Development
- Childhood Issues, Abuse and Trauma
- Bereavement, Loss and Grief
- Work Challenges
- Relationship Issues and Family Matters
- Phobias and OCD
- Loss of Meaning and Purpose
- Life Crisis, Existential Questioning and Spiritual Development
My approach will help you challenge the existing problem, but also work beyond this to expand your consciousness and facilitate healing.